- Raymore Campsite. 4 electrical sites/Washroom/Showers.
- Raymore Campsite. 6 electrical sites/Washroom/Showers.
- Raymore Hotel. Hotel/Bar.
- Senior Social Housing
- Security Entrances – Income Based Rent
- Eastview Lodge – 1 bedroom suites
- Eastview Manor – 1 & 2 bedroom suites
- For more information please contact Margaret Hodgins @ (306)746-4428
- West View Motel. Motel/16 rooms.
- Baptist. 3rd Avenue
- Sacred Heart Roman Catholic. 1st Avenue
- St. Martin’s Anglican. Queen Street
- Trinity Lutheran. Quinton
- United. Main Street
- Esso Restaurant. Hwy. 6. 746-2928
- Features Canadian and Chinese foods, and the best pizza you’ll find anywhere.
- Pizza also available for take-out.
- Harvest 800 2nd Ave. 746-2144
- Features a delicious variety on their menu.
- Kim’s Café. 115 Main Street. 746-2037
- Features delicious Chinese and Canadian meals
- Vicky’s Home Kitchen
- Corner of Hwy #6 & 1st Ave.
- Carlton Trail Regional College. Various courses offered, in various locations around Raymore. Receive your GED, Update your computer courses, or get a new diploma or certificate.
- Contacts: Wynyard 554-3767. Southey 726-5885.
- Raymore School. Grades K – 12. 4th Ave. 746-2112.
- Raymore Story Hour. Pre-school – Weekly class for 3 and 4 year old children in Raymore and area.
- Held in the Raymore Branch Library. Main Street. 746-2166
- HealthLine. 24 hr. free health advice from a Registered Nurse 1-800-877-0002
- Raymore Health Center 746 – 2231
- Dr. Joanna Galasso
- Tuesdays 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- To book an appointment please call/text Joanna 306.580.4325 or email email@example.com
- Kari Greenwood (Wednesdays)
- Julie Schmidt (Wednesday & Friday)
- Lynn Digney Davis (Fridays)
- Diabetic Educator
- Public Health Nurse
- Addictions Counselor
- Thursday Mornings 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Foot Care Nurse
- Silver Heights Special Care Home. Level 3 & 4 Care Home & Silver Heights Mobility Bus 746-5744
- Registered Massage Therapist. 123 Queen St. Lonny Gray 746-7578
- Raymore First Responders. Render First Aid awaiting ambulance – 911
- R.C.M.P. Emergency – 911
- Punnichy Detachment. Questions and concerns. 835-5200